Hi, I’m Dani! I’m a pretty down to earth person and I’ve been in Second Life for a little over 4 years now. I started Second Life as we all do and just did what I loved to do, photography and just hung out and explored all around to find new and exciting things to do. I started blogging about a year ago on a whim. A friend and I decided we would give it a try. Well here I am now. Just moved to my own blog and still blogging because I love it! Besides my husband and family and friends, Second Life wouldn’t be the same without blogging. I love fashion and styling and putting together awesome and new looks all the time. I’m open to about any style so I don’t stick to anything specific. I hope you enjoy my blog and continue to follow.
I’m also the Assistant manager to SeraphimSL. If you aren’t familiar with Seraphim, it is one of the biggest shopping blogs that supports the Second Life community. Another great site to follow!
If you would like to follow me or contact me in any other way here’s the way to do it, all listed below! Thank you for all your support! ❤ XOXOXOXOXOXO
- Inworld Name: DanicaSaerwen Resident
- My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/danicasaerwen/
- My Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/DanicaSaerwen
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/pixeldanica
- My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danica.saerwen
- My Tumblr: http://mspainfullyhip.tumblr.com/
- My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pixeldanica/
- My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org